Like

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Introduction

The goal of this blog is to get a publishing deal, or barring that highly unlikely event, to publish a book about law school in serial form. Perhaps it's not a good idea to publish my book for free before I try to ask someone to publish it for me. However, if by chance someone actually reads any of this stuff and if I spark some conversations, maybe I can demonstrate that a market exists. At a minimum maybe I can get some free research help and ideas! (Ah the power of the internet, making theft easier for nearly twenty years. )

I'm currently studying for the bar (not currently actually write now I'm wasting time) but you get the idea. I am to present an argument that is slightly more coherent that a typical law school scam blog. Whether I achieve that goal will largely depend on whether I can keep from constantly weeping, which in turn depends on how often I'm reminded of my mountain of non-dischargeable debt. In any event here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment